My Funky Jams


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yo Shorty, Its My Birthday....

I turned 11! Yay. Finally. I celebrated by going to lunch with my buddies the Hafens at Zpizza which rocked. Then we went to Yo Yum Yum - the best yogurt place ever. I love Hawaiian Delight with gummy bears.
Here is Emilie and I on our way to something incredible and amazing with my dad. AMERICAN IDOL TOUR!! Thanks mom. My dad got us each a teddy bear and a glow stick thing that can't burn out (I hope). Thanks dad. The teddy bear has an American Idol shirt on it. David Archuletta rocked. He looked good on all the t-shirts. Emilie and I yelled, "Marry me David Archulleta!" Hopefully he will take up that offer. I think he will. I should have yelled out my cell phone number and then "Call me!". I saw my friend Lauren there - that was cool. I had a great birthday.

4 comments:

jkpieren said...

Sounds like you had a blast Alex! You look adorable girl! Happy Birthday Alex! Love you!

Dixons said...

I'm so jealous!!!! I'm sure you had a blast! Happy late birthday, my friend! We miss you guys!

Jen said...

Em had such an awesome time! Thanks again for inviting her!!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY! but i think our birthday cake was way better than frozen yogurt ;) haha...if david doesnt take that offer up..i'll be surprised. happy extremely late birthday!