My Funky Jams


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance dance dance dance

Yesterday, I went to my favorite show ever!!! Thanks Jen and Emilie. It was So you think you can dance. Katee said she liked my shirt. Courtney G. was so nice. She waved to me when she was upside down doing a trick. Cat Deeley was very nice too. She got her makeup done during every single commercial break - which reminds me. During the commercial breaks, we had dance offs on the stage and American Idol games. One girl sang "Killing Me Softly", which it did. She was not good. When she was singing I was looking at Mia Michaels the whole time. She had a sick look on her face. No surprise here. But it was very fun. Everybody else was doing very good at singing. Also in the commercial breaks, they threw out candy to everyone. p.s. Benji was there! And guess what else! I met Matt's brother, who looks just like him. I pinky promised that I would vote for his brother. And his brother said I should be a dancer. He said I would be very good at it. I must have looked graceful when he talked to me or something. Somebody fainted in the audience and the producer shouted Medic! Probably because we were standing there with no food or water (unless you were lucky enough to catch a piece of candy) for 2 1/2 hours. Any way you need you go and take me please.All of the tickets are free.I really want to relive the experience

4 comments:

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

I love that you have a blog! We used to live at Mormon Manner with you guys about 4 years ago. Chris and I remember you....do you remember us?

We lived next to the Quaely's. Check out my blog and look at our pictures. See if you remember us. I wish Blogs were invented when I was in 6th grade.

jkpieren said...

Sounds like you had a blast Alex! Hope you had fun at the American Idol concert! Happy Birthday! We love and miss you!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

If you don't become a dancer, then you should be a writer! Awesome storytelling skills Alex!