My Funky Jams


Friday, May 16, 2008

Subway







Welcome to Subway! Can I recommend a sandwich? Turkey, American cheese on white with lettuce and salt. That's what I get everytime I come here. It is very good. I went there today because I had a school performance. I did four shows and I had dancing parts, singing parts, and speaking parts. My mom came to watch me perform. It was so hot and I was starving and tired. I needed food. So we went to Subway! It was my first time off campus for lunch. It felt good. The best part is, it was air conditioned!

4 comments:

Emilie said...

suite blog...love the clip...cute! Congrats on that show. I bet you did awesome. I wish I could have seen it!!!:):)

jkpieren said...

Alex, Jordan and I love, love, love your blog! It is fabulous. You are fabulous. We think you are an amazing dancer and blogger! We love ya and miss you tons! Keep it real girlfriend.

jkpieren said...

Your hair looks adorable. How did you do it like that? Are they knots? Hit me up with the 411 on that, will ya?

Jeff and Stephanie said...

ALEX! You know I love to dance too! You have to find our blog and make sure we are a link! Remember BFFAE! :)