My Funky Jams


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Food

Once upon a time (yesterday) I went to Sister McDonald's house for Activity Days. We started out with Old News, New News, when I found out that a pickle is actually a fruit because it has seeds. Anyways, after this we made our own lasagnas. Mine was very good. Then we made our drinks which were awesome Italian Sodas. To make them you first take ice and put it in the glass. Then you take half and half cream and fill a quarter of the glass. Then you take Hansens's soda - I liked strawberry kiwi flavor - and fill the rest of the glass. Mix it in. All the cream goes to the top and it makes whipped creamy stuff. YUM! After that, I tried my first artichoke. I dipped mine in butter and garlic. They were surprisingly AWESOME! I also had Ceasar salad and bread. It was a candlelit dinner and we all talked in British accents. That was very fun. The worst part came next. We had to hand clean the dishes...by hand. And I had to dry! Why couldn't we just use a dishwasher? But after we had dessert. It was orange and raspberry sherbet in china ice cream cups with a cookie on the side. It was very fancy! And that was my AWESOME activity day dinner!! p.s. I love David Archuleta.

4 comments:

Jen said...

and I LOVE YOU!! Cutie!! What a fun Activity Day! Em will be envious. You'll have to make us that yummy soda!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

So when will you be making us dinner!?!? It all sounded so amazing! PS - why is there no David Cook songs on your playlist??? Sorry your boy lost, but I have to admit that I prefer David Cook - He's way more Bon Jovi!

Dixons said...

What a fun night! It sounds like you guys are profession chefs now. ;)

Emily C said...

wow, that sounds like a very fancy evening.