My Funky Jams


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Disneyland with the fam

Once we went to Disneyland with our extended family. It was really, really fun! We left home at 6:30 am. I was very tired. That day was really hot. So to cool off we got frozen lemonade and went on Grizzly Bear Peak. That is where I am in this picture.
Here we went for lunch. Just me and my mom. I got a clam chowder bread bowl and Fanta Orange Crush. I tried these new things called Fritters. Yummy! Everyone else went to Pizza Port by Space Mountain. My mom and I love this gumbo place more than Pizza Port.

Here me and my cousin Sydney went on Dumbo - our second ride of the day. It was really fun. I controlled it and made us go really high. There was no line, because we got there so early. Twas, really fun. We got the lime green Dumbo we wanted...yes! The end.

2 comments:

jkpieren said...

You and Sydney look like you were having a blast!
The food looks yummy. You'll have to show me the right way to do Disneyland next time!

Anonymous said...

we soo need to go together again. we would have SOO much fun!